Friday, February 15, 2013

Fire ant home remedy webinar- follow up

It's been two weeks since my webinar on fire ant home remedies.  If you missed it because you had other pressing things to do that day- which I don't know what can be more important than listening to me rattle on about fire ants- the webinar was recorded.  You can find a link to the webinar session here:
http://www.extension.org/pages/66408/dont-bug-me-webinar-series-2013

It's right under the February 1st, 2013 Fire Ant Home Remedy section.

I hope it went well.  I think webinars are much harder to carry off because you have no audience to react with.  I felt like I was droning on and on, but I did give information on all the home remedies I have tested to date.  I also talked about naturally derived methods of managing fire ants.  Give it a listen!

No comments: