Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shameless promotion

Since it's a holiday weekend and I'll be laying tile in our kitchen with Alan on Friday and grouting Saturday/ Sunday, I figured that I should get my blog done a wee bit earlier this week. I also made the decision that I'm going to shamelessly promote the taping I did for Central Texas Gardener that will be airing this weekend. So, if you're not off eating hot dogs and hamburgers, swimming, watching fireworks or enjoying some adult beverages, tune in CTG to learn about some new bugs to be on the watch for in your garden! Here's the schedule:

KLRU: Saturday, July 5 (Noon & 4) & Sunday, July 6 (8 a.m.)
KLRU 2: Saturday, July 5 (9 p.m.) & Wednesday, July 9 (10 a.m.)
KLRN (San Antonio): Saturday, July 5 (11 a.m.)
KWBU (Waco): Saturday, July 5 (3:30 p.m.) & Thursday, July 10 (2 p.m.)
KNCT (Killeen): Saturday, July 5 (1:30 p.m.) & Sunday, July 6 (5:30 p.m.)
KAMU (College Station): Saturday, July 5 (3 p.m.) & Thursday, July 10 (10:30 p.m.)
KENW (Portales NM): Saturday, July 5 (10 a.m.)

You can also find out more about the show I taped as well as other shows from Central Texas Gardener by reading Linda Lehmusvirta's blog.
http://klru.org/ctg/blog/

Have a happy 4th of July and be safe!

No comments: