Friday, May 29, 2009

Podcast Poll- to podcast or not to padcast?

Lately, I've been a bit obsessed with podcasts- I think they are great. Some I listen to for information others for entertainment. I seem to be gravitating towards kid-related stuff like Pedicast and Manic Mommies (two of my favorites), but it's gotten me thinking about a bug podcast to answer questions about your bug problems.

So here's the thing....I don't know if enough people would be interested in listening to a podcast. I know everyone has a limited amount of time, so would you, my audience, take the time to download a podcast to listen to while out exercising, while driving, while checking email on the computer? Before I devote the time figuring out what I need to do to get a podcast up and running, I decided to take a poll (actually 2 polls). Both polls are located on the right side of the blog page. It would be really helpful to me if you could jet over and take the poll so I can decide if I should venture into podcasting world.

So please, please, please take the poll on my blog page. The poll will stay open until June 12th. Thanks!

No comments: